A working capital loan is a loan that has the purpose of financing the everyday operations of a company. Working capital loans are not used to buy long-term assets or investments and are instead used to cover and manage the current assets/Liabilities of the company.
SME’s and other corporates in India face a serious dearth of right advisory in managing working capital finance for their day to day operations which suits their business models.
After raising the working capital finance from Banks, FI”s, its very critical to manage the working capital finance in an efficient manner. Many corporate are not flexible enough to take care of their liquidity, even after raising the finance from bank.
We provide flexible and strategic approach to working capital management by changing the right mix of financial products to suit the business environment which ensure liquidity to business at lower cost of capital through out the year as per different business cycles of a customer.
We as a team leverage our rich experience in providing structured advisory to our clients. Following services are being offered by us
- Advising upon right mix of fund based & non fund based products to suit the requirements as per the change in the business scenarios from time to time
- Advising the customer to improve the gaps in the balance sheet after in-depth analysis
- Negotiating with Banks/ Financial Institutions for sanction of limits
- Negotiation on Terms of Sanction & Borrowing cost
- Advising on Trade Finance and Forex for
Following are the working capital finance products which we arrange for customers:
- Cash Credit/ Overdraft facility
- Pre- Shipment / Post –Shipment finance for Exporters
- Bank Guarantees
- Letter of Credit
- Buyers Credit for Importers
- Bill / Invoice Discounting
- Purchase order Funding
- Forward Cover